Friday, December 28, 2012

12/28/12

Eight Ball Eight Ball Magic Eight Ball...
Will I loose this weight before my birthday?

Breakfast:  Leftover Christmas mashed potatoes and gravy that I ate all of, and leftover vegetable Torta.  Yum.  Totally didn't eat all of the torta.  




Even though laughter is totally the best calorie burner, I worked out anyways.  I ran for 50 minutes and did the step mill/stair master for 12 minutes.  I worked my zones, and I think this is the best zone workout I've done.  I am getting into my groove with my zones.  I also did about 10 minutes of core work, so my Polar wristwatch heart rate monitor said I burned 804 calories!  Hard work yeah!  :-)



Above is a picture of what home looked like this morning.  I'm not going to lie, I'd love to be home right now, but if I was home I wouldn't have had such a good running workout, and running today made me feel really great.  After my run, I refueled with my new favorite smoothie (ingredients above). I have found unsweetened coconut milk, unsweetened Spiru-tein protein powder (which actually tastes good), and I love Chia seeds.  I have just been putting banana in my smoothie and it tastes so delicious, it is a subtle banana flavor that is so so good and satisfying, I would eat this even if I wasn't trying to loose weight.

 You cant really tell, but my drive home was beautiful!


I went to Sen Yai Sen Lek for carryout tonight and inside was this rad canvas of NorthEast.  I live in NorthEast Minneapolis, and I love it.
Apparently, it has been voted best Thai in Mpls in 2008 and 2009.  I think that this could be true, not sure yet, I need to eat there a few more times.  I have eaten at almost every Thai restaurant in Minneapolis and St. Paul, I even worked at a Thai restaurant in St. Paul, The Grand Thai, a few years ago.  
 


 I Pad Kee Mao and it was so good, wow, was it good.  I had a clementine for dessert.  Oh, I thought about getting something from my favorite Mexican bakery, The Durango Bakery that is right next to the thai place I got carry out from, but I thought better of it, and had a clementine instead.  I was watching Top Chef while I ate it.  Top Chef is my favorite show.  I really like the Seattle season, especially since I am from Washington.


Hurray!  I did a good job today.

No comments:

Post a Comment