Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23/12


Breakfast was my smoothie.  I taught three yoga classes in a row, yikes.  It was fun!


After teaching three yoga classes I was so hungry and wanted to eat lunch with a friend so I called Elinor and we met at Quang.  Quang is probably my favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities.  It isn't fancy at all, it is cheap and delicious and the service is always fast.  The food is perfect every time.  

We shared the fresh bean sprouts.  Elinor and I each ordered the vegan pho and we shared an order of veggie egg rolls.  Lunch is always pretty healthy at Quang.  I probably shouldn't have eaten the egg rolls, but they are so delicious!!!

I went to a birthday party tonight for someone named Mick.  He turned 60 today.  It was someone in Devin's family and almost everyone from the wedding the day before was there again tonight, it was pretty fun.  There was catered Chinese food and it was pretty good.  I had a plate, and I had two bites of the birthday cake.  

Wish me luck tomorrow, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!  I feel like I haven't made my mind up about these two days.  I want to stay good, but I also feel like it is Christmas and I want to enjoy!  I will keep eating vegetarian and vegan when I can, but I know there will be challenges these next few days.  Big deep breath!  Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment