Sunday, February 3, 2013

2/3/13- Day 15 Super Bowl Sunday

Hello again!  

I am totally inspired by you all again.  
Thank you for your honesty today, 
thank yourself for showing up and doing this work. 
Like Lindsay said today in meditation, "No one else can do this work for you."


This is a picture of my last night, it was Devin, my husband's birthday.  I feel like my arms look more toned while on the cleanse.  :)


Here we are at The W at the Foshay Tower.  We had a really great night.
We went to dinner with his parents at Manny's.  Actually a fine restaurant to eat at while cleansing.  I like to order the chop salad and have them chop everything really small, I order it without meat, no cheese, no salad dressing and everything is done so well at Manny's, even without salad dressing, it tastes phenomenal.  I also enjoy eating their hash browns.  I ordered sunchokes too and there was plenty to eat.  I have been on and off vegetarian for the last twelve years and honestly, I tried ordering steak a few times over the last couple years and I have decided I just don't even like it anymore.  At this point when I go there I don't even tussle with the idea of ordering a steak because I don't like them anymore.  This may or may not happen for you.  I may or may not have had a few bites of Devin's hypothetical banana cream pie.  Wow!


I had a gathering of people to my itty bitty house after dinner and it was so fun.  Most of the guests were yogis and I knew a lot of us were cleansing so I had all cleanse friendly food.  I served Kombucha and La Croix sparkling water.  I had hummus and carrots, chips and salsa, wasabi peas, seaweed snacks and everyone had a blast.  Lindsay brought grapes for something sweet.  My friend JoAnna brought a surprise chocolate cake that I may or may not have had a bite of too and it was also good.  She had it written on "Happy Birthday Devin".   My intentions for the party were pure and healthy and she brought the cake out of love.   It was the first time I have had people over to our new place and it was so much fun.  


Here is a picture of the shelf above my kitchen sink.  I have a little dish (I think it is for creamer) full of Cumin, Coriander and Fennel seeds all mixed up for CCF Tea ease.  


   Remember the Yoga Meal:  
*Eat One Yoga Meal everyday!!!!!!
-Sit down and enjoy your meal.
-Take two handfuls of food to start out with.
Wait 3-5 minutes before taking seconds.
-Enjoy your food, give importance to it.  Don't talk with your mouth full and put your fork down between bites.
-Eat only when you are hungry, wait 2-6 hours before eating again.




Let's finish strong ladies!!!  Stick to your goals.


The Super Bowl party I went to was fun too.  There were a lot of gluten free options to choose from and I brought a vegan walnut pate with Flaxers.  Yay Super Bowl!





Love you all, you are such an inspirational group of women and I am proud to be your leader.  
So much love.  Let's talk tomorrow.



Best,
elizabeth camp

No comments:

Post a Comment