Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/9/13 - Day 20


 Hello,  just a little more blogging before we are through this lovely journey.

I was reminded of this product I have and rarely use because it has gotten to be at the back of my cupboard probably because it is kind of pricey, but it is a great addition to a vegan diet, or any diet for that matter.  It is called Emerald Energy.  I hear of it because of a smoothie they have at The Wedge called Emerald Pineapple.  I made my own vegan version of an Emerald Pineapple today for an afternoon snack.

 It is a blend of green superfoods and it is a superior tasting formula.  Some ocean mineral superfood blends can be really disgusting.  Emerald Energy helped me make my smoothie today.  For those of you who are worried about not getting enough protein or whatever your concerns are for "leaving out" certain foods can have an amazing opportunity to incorporate some new foods that you may never have tried before.  That film Food Matters I recommended a few posts back, speaks a lot about the truth about superfoods.  If  you want to learn more about the health and vitality boosting benefits watch Food Matters.  You can order your own Emerald Energy at http://www.emeraldproducts.com/  








My vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free dinner.  Thai rice noodles with spicy Thai peanut sauce.  I posted the recipe a few posts back.  :)

We will see you tomorrow at 2:30 in studio 1.  Please bring a plate, utensil and a dish to share.  

Love,
elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment