Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebration!!!!



We made it!!!!  Celebrate!  You deserve to be so proud of yourself and of each other.  I am proud of you and everyone who did this cleanse -- so proud.  Now, remember, feeling good can be your lifestyle.  You can live like there is no finish line.  This is your choice, your life, your mind, body and spirit.  

Keep reminding yourself what worked and what didn't for you during the cleanse, and try to incorporate the knowledge and connection to your body you gained during the cleanse.  Become some of these positive changes your have made.

You can always ask us questions and come to us for support, know that.  



Here are some pictures from our beautiful yoga party.


I would love it if you could post recipes to the blog because everything was ridiculously good.  Melissa emailed me the recipe for her amazing soup which I will post soon to share, but please share if you can.  I need to recreate those spring rolls and that sauce, the peanut butter balls, grape leaves and quinoa salsa!  Everything was so good!  I enjoyed the asian tofu salad too.  For some reason I never go to try the raisin cookies, but I hear they were good and I think Lindsay posted the recipe already.  I also didn't try the guacamole but I am sure it tasted great.  I hope Lindsay posted the cupcake recipe too because those were a real treat.  Maggie couldn't make the last class but she had prepared a roasted root vegetable dish that I'm sure was out of this world.  Really great food, beans and all!  I will share my mango quinoa recipe too soon, I promise.


They can because they think they can.
Virgil






 




Congratulations!!!


"If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just to finish the race - it's up to you."  -
Dave Scott


Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude
 from achieving his goal ... 
Thomas Jefferson



If you have any interest in this amazing program, now or for the future, let me know.  You would all be great teachers!!!

Keep reading for more recipes and posts.  I am so proud of you all!!!

Love,
elizabeth camp



No comments:

Post a Comment