Monday, January 28, 2013

1/28/13 - it's a good day




Do it now!


Beautiful snow in Minneapolis!




The Basilica of St. Mary

Ralph Rapson Hall, University of Minnesota



You all are such an inspiration to me yesterday!  I feel so proud of you all.  You all look lighter and brighter already.  Your skin looks clearer and more radiant.  Keep up the good work!!!!
Maxime had a check up today at the vet this morning.  Everything came back perfectly.  Her levels are just where we wanted to see them.  She is better!  Today is a good day!


Maxime resting.  


Yesterday I probably made my cleansing sound worse than it really was.  It has been hard with all the stress of my dog being sick and everything, and each day I try.  I have been sober now for 3 1/2 years, I have been off caffeine since before Halloween and so those things are going very well for me.  After I left our Evolve meeting yesterday, I remembered that Lindsay and I have been telling you to do your best.  I have been doing my best for me right now.  I guess I thought since the first cleanse that I did before Thanksgiving went so well that this one would be a gluten-free cake walk, and it hasn't been.  I have been trying to honor my body and I have slipped up with the gluten and the animal products and the sugar.  Each day for the most part I have been doing a good job!  I can take a deep breath and be proud of myself.

I am so proud of you because you all sound like you have done such a remarkable job, it is inspiring.  

Each day we can try our best.  I hope you all keep doing your best and sticking to your goals.  First goal to really put in place is the yoga meal.  Make time for that!  It is a beautiful thing.  Enjoy your food, celebrate even if you are alone, and if you are with others invite them to eat mindfully as well.  Be the leader that you are!  Your determination and transformation will inspire others to do the same.  

I am feeling very inspired myself right now. 
~Goals for tomorrow~
1) To be kind to myself.  
2) Stick to the cleanse
3) One yoga meal
4) Take Strike with Katie H at 10am in SLP

I must go to sleep now.  I will share the CCF tea with you tomorrow.  xoxo

elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment